The following documents are required for the approval process and are fundamental for a supplier to become our partner.
Note: For the supply of items and services considered critical to our processes, a specific approval process is required.
- Documents of organization and Minutes of election of the current Executive Officers, or By-Laws in force and the last amendment;
- Certificates – Brazilian IRS (SRF)/Brazilian Institute of Social Security (INSS) and Unemployment Compensation Fund (FGTS);
- Checking of credit restriction with SERASA Experian;
- Checking Enrollment and Status of Registration with the Brazilian IRS;
- Checking of the Integrated System of Information about Interstate Operations with Goods and Services (SINTEGRA);
- ISO9001, ISO TS16949 certificates, Self-assessment questionnaire, ISO14001, and other documents for compliance with the Environmental/Quality Legislation, as applicable;
- Compliance Form (Code of Conduct and EHS).